-
August 22nd, 2005, 11:45 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I am awaiting an order from AG (that is likely to go into the closet until Christmas) and am wondering what I will be getting.
I ordered the Lawn Party Outfit, the Midsummer Outfit, and Molly's Bathing Suit (and a few other things).
Each of these outfits come with accessories, and the prices are still not that high.
What do you think about the outfit/accessory bundle. Would you rather the outfit without the extras for a little less (probably about $2/4 based on general prices of the outfits). Do you think these extras really add to the value you are getting?
Are they as well made as the actual accessories? Are the dresses cheaper to allow for the cost of the accessories?
Without ever having seen them, I love the idea. I don't collect accessories (yet) because I collect for all the historical dolls. (I had to focus somewhere, my focus is clothes) And this is a way I can get accessories to.
What are your thoughts?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks